Friday, January 20, 2012

Belltown Garden Club Blog Wins a Publication Award

From the President, Karen Gallmon, in an email before Christmas:


So here is the wonderful news that I cannot wait to share !!!  I received in the mail a 'Publication Award" from the Federated Garden Clubs of Connecticut for a Certificate of Merit for a small club website (I have scanned and attached) !!!

Heartfelt thanks to Dianne and Joann for their hardwork and dedication to our club, not to mention their technology talents that I am so in awe of !!! 

Our membership has grown over the last few years and it is due to the energy and enthusiasm that each of you brings to the group..

Thank-you all. 

I wish you all and those you hold near and dear..a Merry Christmas and healthy, happy New Year.

Karen Gallmon


More information on the Federated Garden Clubs of CT 2011 Awards.
Particulars on the Publication Award from the Awards Manual, page 9, Websites (and blogs).



No comments:

Post a Comment